Friday, September 6, 2019

IntheBadLands-3

Brother, hand me your knife
Walk behind me
Keep your hand on my shoulder
And follow

What strange place this is
these creatures unlike any i have ever seen
or even dreamed of
and I have dreamed of some weird shit, brother
they look like melting nightmares
where teeth sprout where they may
their skin shifts and moves
giving way to bones and hair
internal organs exposed to open air

you think that thing is edible?
maybe I can kill it for its meat
we've been lost in these dunes for days
and on my mother, i am hungry
no fruits here that we can eat
only this strange nightmare meat
perhaps it will not make us sick
now we only need to pick
which animal will sate our hunger

any idea where these dunes end
have we been walking in circles all these days
maybe we should point into a direction and start walking


No comments:

Post a Comment