Wednesday, September 11, 2019

eendiebaadlandz - V

...and this little piggy went to the market
to buy a shotgun and some shells
to deal with the wolf when it came
and rang the piggy's doorbell

...and this little pigg...
Oh, brother, you are here again
I was just telling our friend the stories
of our ancient gods and how they defeated
the enemies that came to their doors
you remember the legends right?
i am so happy we met this young lady
even though I thought she was a mirage
did you try the grapes over there?
they will burst in your mouth with juices
Yes, yes, she is very much real
I have counter her fingers and her toes
Her feet are also pointed
in the right direction
there is no need to worry, brother
she is as legit as they come
Right, Peisinoe, darling
Won't you sing that song for my brother
that you just sang for me
it was so sweet and melodious
like a fine wine
I got drunk on your voice
and maybe I am still drunk
I probably am
but who want to come down
from a high so beautiful?
My brother, sure
Such a party pooper
What are you doing with that axe, man?
You need to stop and drop it right there
before you hurt our pretty friend
that blade looks pretty sharp to me
where did you find an axe in this desert?
Alright, now you need to stop
for real

oh
oh
Oh no
ow, motherfucker

No comments:

Post a Comment