Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAVE SOME FUN


The gun feels heavy in my hand this new year's eve
12 bullets, the number seems so comforting
My glass is empty and my eyes are full
I finger the trigger but I don't have the guts to pull

But there is still a full bottle of vodka to go
The night is still a prepubescent girl
It will be a while before its morning light
And I can fuck my head in and out of the world

So with my heavy gun I stare at the world
Sitting on top of this tower like some drunk yogi
There is no wisdom or lesson in life to be learned
People die looking for a meaning, its funny

Why can't we all get drunk
And play with guns
Set things on fire
Listen to music
For once
Have some fun
-=-=-=-=-=-
I wish I could have gotten drunk on new year's eve, but as they say, never drink alone...and I don't even have a gun.

Life, how I loathe thee.

in next post, we talk about some comments people left on past few posts.

1 comment:

  1. hhmmm....
    ppl looking for meaning to life...nah i don't find it quite that funny...but i'm yet to figure out whether this meaning to life thing really exists...
    any inputs on that??

    ReplyDelete