Wednesday, June 10, 2020

A Post Tooting My Own Horn

This is a post of self-fellation, or tooting my own horn, and as much as I dislike it, some things need to be done. 

There is a book out there. And in the rare case that you have missed it elsewhere, which you might have, I am still going to shove it down your throat here too. Now you might know this space for angry poems that do not make any sense, but I also write stories that do not make any sense. Why, you ask? Because nothing makes sense at all, would be my answer. 

You can read the book on Kindle or buy it and read it in your browser!



Broke because of Covid-19 but still like to read stories? Ask for a copy and I shall provide. Now don't ever think that I do not love you. 

That's it. 

I am off to write more poems that do not make sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment