Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Don't Know Why I am Losing Myself

No one has tried to wake me
Slept somewhere back in time
Now i sleep walk like a zombie
And everything is fine, so fine.

Oblivious to world falling apart
The words of critics don't matter
This sick rhythm is of my heart
While my body gets fatter

Sometimes i'm nudged from my dreams
I grasp and flounder in the dark
But the thread is loose in the seams
The arrow always misses the mark

So I fall back in blissful ignorance
Like a dead fish, go with the flow
Is there a chance of happiness?
I don't know, I don't know

-----------
I fall down 7 times, i bounce back 8.

There was a quote i read a long time ago, "If you can write a poem about it, you can defeat it"

I am fighting.

7 comments:

  1. when you reach the dead end of that fight and still could write about it, hope i'll get to read your tales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the poem is good, and the idea is absolutely awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im really feeling it. I understand completely

    ReplyDelete