Friday, January 23, 2009

Not Want!!

I don't want your celebrations
I am good with my frustrations
I am in much better company
Than what any of you can give me

I don't want to dance
I don't want romance
I think you all suck
When I don't get to fuck

I don't want your pounding music
I want music that will make you sick
I'm getting bored worse than a brick
You should all go and sit on a toothpick

I don't want your shitty drinks
I don't care what everyone thinks
I got my bottle of vodka, Smirnoff
So all of you can just fuck off
-=-=-=
No, readers should not fuck off, you can all comment here. This is about the times when we all have been at a place without our wish.

3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a song where the writer doesn't want anything except pain suffering and ultimately death ;)

    good going....

    ReplyDelete