Thursday, August 14, 2008

Drunk Worms

Alright, before you start reading this one, there is a new poem below
this too. Here we go.

-------

There are drunk worms in my drink
But I will drink them too I think
They look real crunchy and anyway
I bought beer but forgot Kurkure*

I got worms at the bottom of this bottle
Which I got from the bar of a hotel
Somewhere in the past decade or so
Will I throw it away? Oh no!

So, I pour this drink into my glass
And I raise a toast to her ass
Shit, I think a worm just winked at me
Or maybe closed his eyes

I think this drink is real real good
The worms have all become swimmers
If floating is a style, they will excel
Floating like something dead...oh well
--------------
No, I am not drunk, today, will be tomorrow so expect more psycho poetry.
I'm planning to get a LOT of drunk tomorrow, Vodka season is here :D

1 comment:

  1. oooo... drinkin session! havent done tht in a while...

    worms!! gross but entertainin nonetheless... like d rhyme =)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete