Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Strange Thing I Saw

I was walking on the sky going back to my room
I saw a witch dressed in black silk, riding a broom
A monkey sat on a tank banging on its shell
But there was a strange thing I saw, which soon I will tell

A car rolled 360* and a girl flew out of its door
Four idiots stood laughing just cuz they were bored
A banana dropped from the sky and landed at my feet
The strange thing I'm gonna tell won't be so sweet

A flying eye looked at me and a black cat smiled
God asked me for alms and followed me for a mile
I bought a can of Mountain Dew and I was overpriced
The thing I saw was pretty strange, I bet you will be surprised

It was big black and boring, it was running like a brick
It swam like a submarine till all the fish were sick
It flew like a concord faster than speed of sound
I swatted it between my palms and buried it in the ground.

Now the Humanity has been born and the strange thing is all around.
-=-=-=-=
Common sense is inversely proportional to the stupidity around you-- /V




No comments:

Post a Comment