Monday, September 24, 2007

The meme part two

Right. Now there are things that i do and things that i don't do. One of the things that i don't do is say otherwise to my friends. Meenakshi rightfully reminded me that the meme was on her blog asn it was my bad that i missed it. So here goes 'nothing'.


Never been the one for rules, except the few of grammar, but in a nutshell, take your middle name or some name you would like, divide the letters and you have to write something that's important in your life corresponding to that letter. I choose F U B A R :)

1) F- Fucked! ok thats what the letter stand for, and that's what it means to me. When you are at terms with the fact that you are fucked in the head, it becomes damn easy to deal with life and all the surrounding bullshit. 90% of the people in the world can not come to term with their negativity, their failures, their addictions, and the bad things that they do and that is the reason why this world is a shitty place to live in, and the remaining 10%? They make this lil blue ball worth living in. The 10% for me are the musicians and artists of today who have taken their shortcomings and made something beautiful out of it. Of course there are people i admire but then this list is about ME!

2) U- You! Yes I mean you constant reader ( thanks mr king for the phrase). We all need some loving, even god does, if he didn't then someone explain religion to me! God i'm not, just a human being looking for my share of hugs and warmth in this cold world. This is where you come in, even if you always read and never leave a comment. I thank U!

3) B - BANG! This is the sound of an idea crash landing in the desert of my head. I reach forward and pluck out all the debris and present something worth looking at in front of you! That is also the sound of the gunshot, what does it signal? rebellion, freedom, or cold blue murder? God knows but that is the sound I love to hear, again and again and again. Among other things.

4) A - Apocalypse- I am not a Christian but the image of the four horsemen riding out at the time of the ultimate The End is just too romantic in a way to ignore. I am seriously hoping to see that in my lifetime :) Maybe the end will be four missiles of apocalypse riding out into the sunset. And did I mention that "Apocalypse Now" is one of my favourite movies!

5) R - Rock N Roll!! - If a piece of writing does not rock why write it all, thats what I believe in. Be it a poem, a story, a rant or a suicide note the only thing that matters is that it should rock the socks off anyone reading it!

That was it, thanks to Meenakshi for this opportunity for letting out some steam. Hope I have done it all right. Cheers to you all, feel free to take the tag and do it on your own blog.

Keep rocking Keep writing!


  1. Nothingman... It sure ROCKS! :-)
    wow! All I could say after I read it is... "Man! This guy has some attitude, some strength of character... to actually have such intense, extremist views. And yet, put it so moderately." :-)
    Very well done Nothingman. :-)

    You have so well brought in Callousness, acceptance, love, religion, psychosis, science and character all in your post... and without even breathing out ur name, u have carved out ur self. :-) Very nice.

    Somehow... after reading this, I want to know the real YOU! :-)

    P.S: I would be apprehensive to post my next piece now... for fear, it may not be rocking! ;-)

  2. Why be apprehensive? It's you who has to think that what you write rocks!!

    Even I don't know the real me :P So no chance for you to he he

    Oh and I might be coming to banglore next year jan, plans are in motion, I'll meet u n rajeev and others :)



  3. Oh Fantastic! that would be great. :-)

    Look forward to meeting u Nothingman. See ya! :-)