Friday, August 24, 2007

I am Eighteen

This world is mine for taking
I am eiteen!!, i am eiteen!!
Fuck the world!! fuck the world!!
I am in love with the ! key!!!!!!

I will fuck them all, I will never fall
I am young, hot blood runs in my veins
I will learn to fly before I learn to crawl
My horse is made of fire I bite into the reins

I think I'm losing my fucking brain
I don't think therefore I am not
I'm not cool I'm not hot
This liquid misery is all I've got

Turn the clock to future fast
All this anger is not meant to last
Someday I'll look back and laugh
At my stupid teenage anger, ha ha


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

  1. Thats true...you are losing ur fucking brain!!

    :D:D:DJust kidding man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all you livejournal fuckers who are reading this, hope you enjoy this ;)

    N

    ReplyDelete