Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Fight

Softcore
Such a whore
Done once
Asking for more

Intentionally bored
When the drinks are poured
No one has scored
Tonight, everyone will sleep alone

The bed I'm in is cold
And it is getting colder
We all fold into pieces
As we get older and bolder

The song she once sang remains unheard
There are only screams in my ears
I sometimes make weapons out of my words
When I have to fight with my fears

--------

Someday I do not want to make sense. This is one of those days.

2 comments:

  1. By the time your stuff reaches us floating through the cables, it becomes sensible.

    I absolutely love nebulous crap. I'd prefer ASAD much 'cuz it has SOME story.

    Good! Even ASAD is rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes make weapons out of my words
    When I have to fight with my fears


    So freakin good :'(

    ReplyDelete