Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Sentimental Poem

The Sentimental Poem

People do not like poems about monkeys
People get riled by genius
They feel bogged down and fucked up
When a word rhymes with monkey

People do not like poems about fun
People do not like poems about tanks
People like poems about getting bored
And I stuff my poems with search engine keywords

People do not like poems about animals
People like poems about sex and drugs
People might like poems about lesbianism and gays
What do I know, what can I say?

People like poems about loss and love, I think
People like stupid poems, 'cuz they are stupid too!
There is lot of stupid people coming to this blog
The Lord of Idiots, ME! not you!
----------
A brilliant example of SEO poetry :)

1 comment:

  1. well... me thinks the world cud do with more of ur monkey poetry... too much of sadness floatin around these days... u manage to cheer me up =)

    tcz!

    ReplyDelete