Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Thinker's Poem


Sometimes I think
that I should not think
and everyone else in the world
should stop thinking too

Ayway after lot of thinking I figured out
the reasons for all troubles of humanity
the final answer to life
and why death can not die
plus other things like
why pigs don't fly
girls go to loo in pairs
I figured it out finally!
Go Me!!!

and I know by now I have got you thinking
that in next three lines I'm going to tell it to you
But I know that you know me too better for your own good
Everyone has to find their own answers, like they should :)

Many times saying cheeky things like this
help me
get out of sticky situations.

4 comments:

  1. Amen to that. Quick wits are definitely a good way to get out of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, Noah, so is a tank with a big big turret gun :D

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go You!!! demented i suppose.. but me likes...

    ReplyDelete