Friday, January 11, 2008

Love Gun


Why is love like a gun?
Is it Power?
Sex?
Madness?
Security?
Revenge?
All rolled in metal cylinders
A push propelled by the pull
So much like love, a gun is.

The love that's meant to save us
Is pregnant with our doom
Push and pull each other
Fuck the trigger *BOOM*

Oh the end will come one way or the other
Why not speed up the process?
With extra pain
Like cheese on my pizza
Or pineapple toppings

Love is something like this
Like a gun
The stench of suffering
Comes bundled with the fun.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Lord give me a gun, life would be so much fun :)
Hey I'm not depressed if anyone is thinking that...read alcoholic poet down in the links, She is Depressed!
Chikah!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen pain described as extra cheese on a pizza or even pineapple toppings. Are you more of a pepperoni guy?
    Your stuff is great! I like it because it has the pretense of being all dead serious and yet I can really sense a humour to it. I also greatly appreciate that you are literate.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete