Monday, December 17, 2007

Your Poem Makes Me Sick

This will be an opinionated rhyme
I might as well go and commit a crime
This is my jaundiced point of view
This might be about a poem written by you

You think you are dark, menacing and dangerous
You think you have suffered the pain in love
You think you have nursed your broken heart back
You think you have suffered the wrath from above

I can almost picture you sitting in a corner, crying
You have no friends so you cut yourself
Your words tell me that you are sick and dying
Inside you are happy in your own hell

Well my friend, your poem makes me want to puke
If I had my way I'd bomb your head with a nuke
I bet even you don't know the meaning of your big words
Get a life mr poet, you are another one of the herd

-=-=-=-=-=
Lord, some poems on blogs...gwwwaahh. It's like words through a random word generator.
Give me something fresh, some new pain. The same old shit drives me insane.

9 comments:

  1. you said it man. this is the one place on the net where i can get some real poetry that doesn't drive me sick. keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost picture you sitting in a corner, crying
    You have no friends so you cut yourself
    Your words tell me that you are sick and dying
    Inside you are happy in your own hell



    i get it. completely.
    neat page.keep up the good work.
    laterz...
    -AngelDust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. someones in a preachy mood... ;)

    loved it... as always...

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kris... If i keep going lord knows where i will reach! thanks for not being sick:)

    @Angel...

    I try to keep it down ;)Welcome and we hope you stay:)

    @ Shimmer...

    preachy mood is what happens when you read a lot of blogs! good to see you back here:)

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. u shud read my post 'letz dine'...ull be able to relate to it...and yes i dont mind creating a whole new blog with u but sorry....no more authors in the current one...lemme knw....nd yea occasionally i do happen to slip into philosophicl moods and hence that yawn post but trust me that duz not dent my love for death metal or gutteral vocals........\m/.......nd yea in sumtym ill be blogrolln u......ur blog gvs me a high..

    ReplyDelete
  6. its ur opinion..and ur rhyme...
    but in this one i'll give u mine...

    a lot of pain expressed on the http..
    some in admittedly ghastly vocabulary..

    but its their blog and their rhyme...
    their feelings..a wast of THEIR time..

    let not hurt and comment of whats asinine...
    just laugh..be nero and turn bilnd..

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw,,that comment ON whats asinine...

    and dude...no offense..
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh heavens! This one made me laugh really hard. Hah. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ TTOT...

    we all have the moods man, not a problem about the blog, that was just a thought. add me n lemme know, i'll add ya too. :)

    Vitruvian...

    very frankly, this was one of the mood poems, i mean come on, you don't wanna read about monkeys ALL the time! and i had to look up asinine, how the heck is it pronounced! :P, and no offense taken :)

    LD...

    Well, lot of people just passed this one by... ;)

    Cheers!

    N

    ReplyDelete