Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Questions and Answers

An ant crawled up on the keyboard
Trying to press a button or two
I pressed 'W' and killed the ant (accidentally)
All in name of mailing you.

This set me musing on the meaning of life
A four letter word which rhymes with wife
Some people live and some people die
While others just watch them, laugh and lie

But that doesn't answer my question at all
That's the whole trick said a voice in my head
Ah, I see, No, I hear and understand
What people don't know even when they are dead

The answer is that there is no answer
Because you have to learn the questions first
When life is the biggest question, so clever
Can there be an answer to forever?

2 comments:

  1. safe typing next time dude.oh i got a bag of questions...tell me when to shoot them....... :)
    dd

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer is that there is no answer
    Because you have to learn the questions first
    When life is the biggest question, so clever
    Can there be an answer to forever?


    wah wah!!!

    ReplyDelete