Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Songs of Doom

God said hi to me today
Even though I do not pray
I just wanna live, have fun
So I'd rather be friends with Satan

Of course people would raise questions
On this funny friendship with the fallen one
The bringer of light, the most beautiful angel
We could share a beer ot two in a bar on Hades

We could make a plan or two while Earth is frying
But all the good in the world is already dying
Earthlings rats in their cages and no one is free
So I watch news with Satan and laugh at the TV

In this chaos and anarchy we have learned to live
We have taken everything and we have nothing to give
When things hit bottom we cry and blame God
God doesn't give a shit, he's listening to his ipod.

Satan is over the moon
Listening to his Zune
I am but a man
Happy with my Sony Walkman

3 comments:

  1. ur the best bro!
    THE BEST! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "In this chaos and anarchy we have learned to live
    We have taken everything and we have nothing to give
    When things hit bottom we cry and blame God
    God doesn't give a shit, he's listening to his ipod."
    and i thought i was the only one!
    very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat do ppl do to ryhm their poem....
    haha

    ReplyDelete